Booking form for artisan craft, cost £25.00
Please fill in this form if you wish to book a craft exhibition space in st Mary’s Priry Chepstow for Saturday, July 16th 2022. Tables will be provided.
Proof of public liability insurance will be required. If you do not have your own public liability insurance and wish to be included within the Chepstow Festival of Arts public liability insurance, there is a cost of £10.00. However, each exhibitor is responsible for their own damage/theft insurance.
Note: All paid fees will be refunded if the Festival is cancelled.
Terms and Conditions.
- Fee payable at time of booking.
- The fee is payable by bank transfer to 30-90-89 Lloyds Bank. A/c 52936968. Chepstow Festival of Art
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- The Event has Public Liability insurance. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own damage/theft insurance.
- Exhibitors must supply their own fixings for artwork
- Exhibitors must be in place by 9.30 am and must not close or pack up before 4 pm.
- Car access from 8:30-9:30 am and after 4.00 pm.
- Exhibitors must park their vehicles in their allocated space
If Government restrictions change and the Festival is unable to go ahead in 2022, all fees will be refunded.
Booking Fees Includes
- All marketing for the event including immediate entry on the festival website.
- Public liability and Employee liability Insurance available.
- A map showing the location of your venue, on CFA website and in print on the 16th July