Booking form for sculpture artists.
Please fill in this form if you wish to book exhibit Saturday, July 16th 2022.
Each exhibitor is responsible for their own damage/theft insurance.
Note: All paid fees will be refunded if the Festival is cancelled.
Terms and Conditions.
- Fee payable at time of booking.
- The fee is payable by bank transfer to 30-90-89 Lloyds Bank. A/c 52936968. Chepstow Festival of Art
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for their own damage/theft insurance.
- Exhibitors must supply their own fixings for artwork
- Exhibitors must be in place by 9.30 am and must not close or pack up before 4 pm.
- Car access from 8:30-9:30 am and after 4.00 pm.
- Exhibitors must park their vehicles in their allocated space
If Government restrictions change and the Festival is unable to go ahead in 2022, all fees will be refunded.
Booking Fees Includes
- All marketing for the event including immediate entry on the festival website.
- Public liability and Employee liability Insurance.
- A map showing the location of your venue, on CFA website in print on the 16th July
- Gazebo 3Mx3M with Heras fencing for displaying artwork at the back of the gazebo
- Signage for each location