exhibit or perform
Exhibiting only: Free
Youth Art: Free
Note: All paid fees will be refunded if the Festival is cancelled.
Terms and Conditions.
- Fee payable by 30th May 2022
- The fee is payable by bank transfer to 30-90-89 Lloyds Bank. A/c 52936968. Chepstow Festival of Art
- Bookings only confirmed on receipt of payment.
- The Event has Public Liability insurance. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own damage/theft insurance.
- Exhibitors must supply their own tables 2mx1m and fixings for artwork
- There is no electricity supply for individual exhibitors
- Exhibitors must be in place by 9.30 am and must not close or pack up before 4 pm.
- Car access from 8:30-9:30 am and after 4.00 pm.
- Exhibitors must park their vehicles in their allocated space
If Government restrictions change and the Festival is unable to go ahead in 2022, all fees will be refunded.
Booking Fees Includes
- All marketing for the event including immediate entry on the festival website.
- Public liability and Employee liability Insurance.
- A map showing the location of your venue, on CFA website in print on the 16th July
- Gazebo 3Mx3M with Heras fencing for displaying artwork at the back of the gazebo
- Umbrella signage for each location